Tree Cutting Service
Tree cutting is the process of cutting branches and limbs off of trees.
There is definitely a fine art to tree cutting. As anyone can take a saw or axe to a tree, and can cut or chop a branch off. But if it is done incorrectly it can cause the tree to grow in the wrong direction, which would cause the tree to lean or tilt. Or the incorrect branch could become too long and become dangerous. Or even cause you not to have any flowers and fruits that you so love to see and eat.
Our highly trained & skills tree cutters will consider the type of tree , and it's a average height , shape and root system , before any tree cutting is done.
The important aspects of tree cutting include the following:
- the shape of the tree: need to aim to have an symmetrical balanced shape
- the type of the tree: need to consider if it can support longer branches, or how it will shoot out new branches after tree cutting has been done.
- the tree root system shape: needs to be considered as the foundation of any tree is its root system
- the time of the year needs to be considered , due to fungal spores and blooming of flowers
- the location of the tree needs to be considered in relation to your garden layout and need for sunlight, or if branches overhanging pools or house or garages etc
- overall condition of the tree needs to be considered if any rot present, or any growths on tree trunk or if the tree has fungi or lost all its leaves at the incorrect time of the year
Remember to choose the best Tree Cutter using the following checklist:
- experience & skills
- proper insurance
For the best professional tree cutting service done by Tree King USA in Virginia , call us now.